This repository contains a public issue tracker for CKFinder 3.
Use the Issues link on the top to report issues in CKFinder 3 (and its documentation) or submit feature requests.
If you are unsure what information to provide when reporting a bug, check Reporting Issues.
In order to submit translations for CKFinder please use the ckfinder-translations repository.
CKFinder is composed of two parts: the client-side part and the server-side connector(s).
- Integrating CKFinder with your website or with CKEditor.
- Client-side configuration options.
- API documentation.
- Tutorials about creating skins.
This website contains documentation for the PHP connector of CKFinder 3 and includes information about:
- Enabling the PHP connector.
- Configuring the PHP connector.
- Tutorials about creating PHP plugins.
This website contains documentation for the ASP.NET connector of CKFinder 3 and includes information about:
- Enabling the ASP.NET connector.
- Configuring the ASP.NET connector.
- Tutorials about creating ASP.NET plugins.
Copyright (C) 2007-2015, CKSource - Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved.
To purchase a license for CKFinder visit the CKFinder website.