Linter package must be installed in order to use this plugin. If Linter is not installed, please follow the instructions here.
$ apm install linter-coffeelint
As of v0.2.0 there is no need to specify a path to coffeelint. If you need to use a specific version you can specify it in your project's
linter-coffeelint will use that one. This is the same behavior the coffeelint commandline gives you.
Your configuration belongs in your project, not your editor. https://github.com/clutchski/coffeelint/blob/master/doc/user.md
If you would like to contribute enhancements or fixes, please do the following:
- Fork the plugin repository.
- Hack on a separate topic branch created from the latest
- Commit and push the topic branch.
- Make a pull request.
- welcome to the club
Please note that modifications should follow these coding guidelines:
- Indent is 2 spaces.
- Code should pass coffeelint linter.
- Vertical whitespace helps readability, don’t be afraid to use it.
Thank you for helping out!