CCDNUser ProfileBundle README.
This bundle is for the symfony framework and requires Symfony ~2.4 and PHP >= 5.3.2
This project uses Doctrine >= 2.1.x and so does not require any specific database.
© CCDN © CodeConsortium
Other graphics are works of CodeConsortium.
For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE file that was distributed with this source code.
This is a ProfileBundle for Symfony for building a public profile for your community site.
ProfileBundle Provides the following features:
- Create a public profile for other users to view.
- Add location.
- Add website reference.
- Add a biography to your profile.
- Add your signature that can be applied to other parts of the website.
- Set your avatar which can be used across other parts of the site.
- Include contact details such as:
- Utilises Twitter-Bootstrap interface by default.
Documentation can be found in the
Resources/doc/index.md file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
Do NOT use the CLI doctrine/symfony console utility to force an update, data will be lost if you do! Manually run the sql update in the upgrading docs. Always backup your database before updating.
This software is licensed under the MIT license. See the complete license file in the bundle:
Reporting an issue or feature request.
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
Discussions and debates on the project can be further discussed at Code Consortium.