CCDNUser UserBundle README.
This bundle is for the symfony framework and requires Symfony ~2.4 and PHP 5.4
This project uses Doctrine 2.1.x and so does not require any specific database.
This file is part of the CCDNUser bundles(s)
© CCDN © CodeConsortium
Other graphics are works of CodeConsortium.
For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE file that was distributed with this source code.
This is a child bundle of FOSUserBundle for Symfony.
UserBundle as a child of FOSUserBundle Provides the following features:
- All standard features of FOSUserBundle.
- Uses login/logout event listeners to redirect you to previous page on login/logout.
- Redirects on login/logout can be changed to specific pages based on USER_ROLE.
- Includes Facebook support. (Can be turned on/off in app/config/config.yml; see documentation).
- Includes support for CCDNComponent DashboardBundle integration.
- Utilises Twitter-Bootstrap interface by default.
Documentation can be found in the
Resources/doc/index.md file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This software is licensed under the MIT license. See the complete license file in the bundle:
Reporting an issue or feature request.
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
Discussions and debates on the project can be further discussed at Code Consortium.