Codecov Java Example
Add the following to your
language: java after_success: - bash <(curl -s https://codecov.io/bash)
Produce Coverage Reports
- Add JaCoCo Plugin to your pom.xml file, see here
You will need to add the following your
env: global: - CODECOV_TOKEN=:uuid-repo-token
- Make sure you are on the most up-to-date JaCoCo version. There are issues with previous versions of JaCoCo.
- JaCoCo reports can expire - Codecov will reject reports that are older than 12 hours. The logs contain details if a report expired.
- Q: How do I enable multi-module projects?
A: In your
pom.xmlfile please append a list of modules in your projects:
<project> <modules> <module>module_a/</module> <module>module_b/</module> </modules> </project>
- Q: Seeing
Skipping JaCoCo execution due to missing execution data file?
A: Please see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18107375/....
- We should talk about using other CIs here.
- Q: Does Codecov accept
A: No, these files are not supported. Please produce a
xmlfile as detailed in the pom.xml file at codecov/example-java.
- Q: Is there a Gradle example?
A: Yes, enter codecov/example-gradle
- Q: Is there a Android example?
A: Yes, enter codecov/example-android
- Q: Is there a Maven example?
A: Yes, enter codecov/example-maven
- More documentation at https://docs.codecov.io
- Configure codecov through the
- View source and learn more about Codecov Global Uploader
We are happy to help if you have any questions. Please contact email our Support at email@example.com