Food Inspection Open Data
Draft of the Peer Network marketing website for Code for Croatia
You can see a running version of the site at http://codeforcroatia.github.io/sanitarnipodaci/.
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using alpha, beta, and prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by [translating to a new language][locales]
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by closing [issues]
- by reviewing patches
Submitting an Issue
We use the [GitHub issue tracker][issues] to track bugs and features. Before submitting a bug report or feature request, check to make sure it hasn't already been submitted. When submitting a bug report, please include a Gist that includes a stack trace and any details that may be necessary to reproduce the bug, including your gem version, Ruby version, and operating system. Ideally, a bug report should include a pull request with failing specs.
Submitting a Pull Request
- Fork the project.
- Create a topic branch.
- Implement your feature or bug fix.
- Commit and push your changes.
- Submit a pull request.
If something doesn't work on one of these interpreters, it should be considered a bug.
Copyright (c) 2012 Code for America. See LICENSE for details.