Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a feature release containing a nice set of new mapping features. A changelog of tracked issues can be found on the Bugtracker Changelog and the first post of the release announcement thread. This version ships a menu bugfix that slipped into the 2.2.0 release.
What's changed since 2.1.0
Changes include a lot of stabilisation fixes and other tweaks, but these are a few notable ones:
- New Model Scale Manipulator to resize models in the editor and save the scaled model file as ASE
- Rotation manipulator's pivot point is moveable now
- Added Measurement tool for distance (Ctrl-Alt-MMB in OrthoView)
- Added indicator to Layer Dialog to show whether anything in the current selection is part of this layer
- Fixed various Linux-related crashes, bugs and compilation issues
- Conversation Editor GUI improvements
- Added support for shift/scale/rotation keywords of ASE model
For the folks compiling from source, the required windows dependencies can be found here (see also the README section):
Also, refer to the Compilation Guide on our wiki. There are instructions for numerous Linux distributions as well as experimental guidance to compile DarkRadiant in Mac OS X.