NodeJS/Express Quickstart with Codeship Pro
- Boot up app on local machine with Docker Compose --
- Run a Codeship Pro build on your local machine with our CLI tool --
- Initialize as a new git repo --
rm -rf .git && git init && git add . && git commit -m 'first commit'
- Create new repository on your SCM of choice (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket) and push commit
- Sign up for a free Codeship Pro account
- Once signed in, follow prompts to set up a Codeship Pro project
- Commit a change to your repo and watch as a Codeship Pro build is triggered!