For issues and feature requests visit the issue tracker.
How to use
- (Optional) follow the instructions in
env.example.shto configure your access credentials
- Ensure Redis and CouchDB are running
How to deploy to Heroku & Cloudant
- Register with a DBaaS (Database as a Service) like Cloudant.
- Enable CORS (cross origin Resource Sharing): Under Account go to CORS and enable this for All domains
- Register with a PaaS (Platform as a service) like Heroku.
- Create app & deploy superlogin-demo, see: Heroku: Getting started with Node.js
- Enable the Redis addon.
- In the app's settings, set the Config Variables, see:
Demonstrates These Projects
Powerful authentication for APIs and single page apps using the CouchDB ecosystem which supports a variety of providers.
Angular bindings for the SuperLogin project.
Simple 3-way sync between a remote database, memory, and disk using PouchDB.