Table of Contents
A horizontal, text-based display dedicated to presenting headlines on a site.
- jQuery-based, lightweight and easy to use
- Configurable via configlet
- Users have full control on what items to display by using collections
Got an idea? Found a bug? Let us know by opening a support ticket.
To enable this product in a buildout-based installation:
- Edit your buildout.cfg and add
collective.newstickerto the list of eggs to install:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.newsticker
After updating the configuration you need to run ''bin/buildout'', which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the 'Site Setup' page in a Plone site and click on the 'Add-ons' link.
Check the box next to ''News Ticker'' and click the 'Activate' button.
- Open 'News Ticker' configlet on Plone's 'Site Setup'.
- Select the collection containing the items you want to display.
That's it! You will see the items included in the collection on a site-wide news ticker.
You can click on any item to open it.