EEA Progress Bar
A system that visually display a workflow percentage bar or a workflow steps trail in the publishing process of a document according with the workflow state in which the document is. It also define editing progress (document completion) of an item with customizable labels per field.
- Visually display editing progress (document completion) of an item.
- Visually display a workflow percentage bar/steps trail in the publishing process of a document according with the workflow state in which the document is.
- Visually display a computed workflow percentage bar for Collections according with the children / query results items progress
- Visually display workflow percentage bars for items within Collection tabular view
- Possibility to hide/exclude certain states in progress bar (by default hide all states with defined percentage lower than/equal 0, configurable via Site Setup > Progress Bar Settings)
- Add eea.progressbar to your eggs section in your buildout and re-run buildout. You can download a sample buildout from https://github.com/eea/eea.progressbar/tree/master/buildouts/plone4
- Install EEA Progress Bar within Site Setup > Add-ons
- Go to ZMI > portal_workflows > Contents Tab and select your workflow
- Click on Progress monitoring Tab and update % done for each state
- Go to Plone Site > Working space and add a Progress bar portlet
- Or add a Collection, add Progress column for tabular view and enable tabular view for this Collection.
- Or go to Site Setup > Progress Bar Settings > Edit and enable Progress Bar viewlets for your content-types.
- Go to Site Setup > Progress Bar Settings > Edit and Enable metadata progress viewlet for Page; Go to Site Setup > Progress Bar Settings > Document and customize your document completion strategy for this content-type and then see it in action within a Page.
- plone.app.collection >= 1.0.11
- eea.jquery >= 7.7
- Latest source code (Plone 4 compatible): https://github.com/eea/eea.progressbar
The Initial Owner of the Original Code is European Environment Agency (EEA). All Rights Reserved.
The EEA Progress Bar (the Original Code) is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
More details under docs/License.txt
EEA - European Environment Agency (EU)