Add Plone site
Install Plone 4.1 with plone.app.theming and create a Plone site (if you have not already) with Diazo theming configured.
If you are an end user, you might enjoy installation via zip file import.
- Download the zip file: http://plone.org/products/plonetheme.coolblue/releases/0.1.0/coolblue.zip
- Import the theme from the Diazo theme control panel.
If you are a developer, you might enjoy installation via buildout.
plonetheme.coolblue to your
plone.recipe.zope2instance section's eggs parameter e.g.:
[instance] eggs = Plone … plonetheme.coolblue
Select and enable the theme from the Diazo control panel.
You should see:
Obviously there is more work to be done. If you want to help, pull requests accepted! Some ideas:
- Add a diazo rule to import Plone editing styles
- Configure styles to use portal_css
- Add quick installer support
- Improve styles
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.