Plonetheme Tokyo (plonetheme.tokyo)
Plonetheme Tokyo implements Bootstrap 4 into Plone, with an emphasis on keeping things as close to "default" as possible.
- No Diazo
- No Barceloneta Dependencies
- Plone Patterns Still Persistent
- Default Bootstrap 4 (Form Fields and Views)
- Implements Full-Width "fluid" Fill-Slot (For Full-Width Content)
- Compatible With https://github.com/collective/collective.sidebar
- ...and More!
Full documentation for end users can be found in the "docs" folder.
This product has been translated into:
- German (thanks, santonelli)
- Some missing view overrides
- Some unstyled form widgets and fields
Some views implement custom forms that do not use z3c.form. In these cases it's possible the form fields may be styled incorrectly. We encourage users to report missing, broken or incomplete views (see below).
Install plonetheme.tokyo by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = plonetheme.tokyo
and then running
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.tokyo/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.tokyo
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a issue tracker located at: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.tokyo/issues
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.