How to create a project with Sunrise data
Before starting the import, make sure you have access to the Admin Center. You will also need to run the application in this repository, check that you meet the requirements and clone this repository to your computer.
1. Create your project
- Open the Admin Center and create an empty project (without sample data).
2. Prepare node environemnt for Import
- Go to the root of this project, were the package.json is located.
- Install all node dependencies
- Set commercetools project credentials as npm config values:
npm config set sunrise:authUrl authUrl - (i.e. auth.commercetools.com) npm config set sunrise:apiUrl apiUrl - (i.e. api.commercetools.com) npm config set sunrise:projectKey projectKey npm config set sunrise:clientId clientId npm config set sunrise:clientSecret clientSecret*Url variables expect only the host name, not a full URL.
3. Import basic data
- import project setting, delivery zones / tax setting, categories and products
npm run start
4. Import additional data (optional)
- import inventories
npm run import:inventory
How to use the application
On Issues with the node version (e.g. after switching the version), run