Concourse is a pipeline-based CI system written in Go.
- Website: concourse.ci
Concourse is built on a few components, all written in Go with cutesy aerospace-themed names. This repository is actually its BOSH release, which ties everything together and also serves as the central hub for GitHub issues.
Each component has its own repository:
- ATC is most of Concourse: it provides the API, web UI, and all pipeline orchestration
- Fly is the CLI for interacting with and configuring Concourse pipelines
- TSA is a SSH server used for authorizing worker registration
- Garden is a generic interface for orchestrating containers remotely on a worker
- Baggageclaim is a server for managing caches and artifacts on the workers
To learn more about how they fit together, see Concourse Architecture.