Contenta JSONAPI elm
This project tries to implement a decoupled frontend for the contenta distribution.
This implementation of the frontend is implemented using Elm, which is "a delightful language for relieable webapps".
- If you are a PHP/JS developer join the contenta slack channel, and you can contribute to all kind of projects, and maybe even learn elm along the way?
- If you are an experienced Elm developer, please for example give recommendations in best practices. Some of the code is certainly not ideal yet.
- Install the dependencies with yarn:
- Install the Elm packages:
elm package install
- For development run
yarn app-dev. This opens a live reloading browser on
- Try to implement the designs of the frontend of the recipe site. First just basic HTML structure but later actual CSS.
- Continue work on the JsonapiHelper.elm file, which should make it easier to query data.
- Provide support of a switchable backend, by using