Cookie Engineer's Portfolio
You can visit my portfolio at https://cookie.engineer.
This website is how I think every website should be. Printable, shareable, interactive, fun to use and semantically correct.
To be honest, take it or leave it. This is my website and I like it. I think I did a great job at building it.
- Semantic HTML, CSS and JS
- Works with deactivated JS
- Dynamic Avatar Interaction
- Awesome Sound Recordings
- Interactive Search
- Copy/Paste as CommonMark via CSS
- Print Stylesheets
- Icon Webfont created with Font Awesome Icons and fontello.
- SVG Icons, Sounds and Graphics created by myself (@cookiengineer).
The Website is a completely static website. Therefore no dynamic backend language interpreter is necessary.
However, the Web Log is written in CommonMark,
so new articles must be rendered into HTML by calling
bin/render-weblog.mjs via node.js:
cd /path/to/cookie.engineer; # Note that PWD must be the website root node --experimental-modules ./bin/render-weblog.mjs;
(c) 2018-2019 Cookie Engineer (@cookiengineer). All rights reserved.