compose_addressbook plugin adds a button to the compose screen allowing you to select contacts with the mouse. These contacts can then be added to your recipients (To/CC/BCC) with a mouse click. This plugin does not work with the larry skin, as it already has an addressbook in the compose area. Only use with the classic skin.
- doubleclick to quickly add a contact to your To field
- select multiple contacts and click one of the buttons to add to the specific field
- config option lets you select which addressbooks to use
- set mode in config file to switch between full or search mode
- you can drag the window using the top name bar
- use the search field to search in your addressbook
This project has moved from Google Code to git. Older version are available at Google Code. This git repository is only for roundcube versions 0.8 and higher.
Author: Cor Bosman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bug reports through github (https://github.com/corbosman/compose_addressbook/issues)
This plugin is distributed under the GNU General Public License Version 2. Please read through the file LICENSE for more information about this license.