Optimizing the CQ Dispatcher Cache
Sample code and configurations to support a webinar showing how to optimize dispatcher caching with Adobe CQ.
Sample code for the following webinar which was on Thursday, February 21st, 2013.
Join Adobe experts for an exclusive Adobe CQ Webinar
To maximize your CQ experience, it is important that you optimize the response time. Our experts will provide you a hands-on guidance and real life examples in a 45 minutes webinar.
Join Adobe CQ experts Andrew Khoury and Henry Saginor, to learn about:-
Join our CQ experts in a 60-minute webinar for hands-on guidance on how to always get your Dispatcher Cache strategy right. The session will cover:
Optimizing dispatcher cache covering:
- Best practices for using the dispatcher
- Tips and tricks for improving performance
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- How to design your site so you get the most out of your Dispatcher
Who should attend?
This session is designed to educate -
- CQ Developers
- CQ Administrators
- CQ Web Ops Engineers
- CQ Dev Ops Engineers
- Dispatcher Documentation - http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/deploying/dispatcher.html
- Configuring Dispatcher - http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/deploying/dispatcher/disp_config.html
- Dispatcher Troubleshooting - http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-cq/kb/troubleshooting-dispatcher-flushing-issues.html
- How to Configure Dispatcher Flush from a Publish instance - http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/deploying/dispatcher/page_invalidate.html#Invalidating%20Dispatcher%20Cache%20from%20a%20Publishing%20Instance
- How to flush DAM assets from a CQ5 Publish instance - http://helpx.adobe.com/cq/kb/HowToFlushAssetsPublish.html