- This project is a HTML5 hybrid mobile app of real-time chatting for both mobile and web platforms.
- It's originally designed for testing the real-time feature of Firebase and the performance of Ionic on mobile plateforms.
- Live Demo -- Test it with your mobile devices or activate the Device Mode & Mobile Emulation if you want to test it on web browsers.
- Authenticate users with email & password
- Chat with a individual person
- Chat with multiple persons
- Chat with all persons
- Create the chat room
- Account information && logout
- Fork and clone this repo
npm install && bower install
grunt servefor preview
grunt platform:add:androidto add platforms
- For more command lines, please check here
- If you want to configure your own firebase instance, you should go to app/scripts/app.js and edit the variable
firebaseUrl. For example,
var firebaseUrl = "https://xxx.firebaseio.com/";.
- Authenticate users with Facebook, Twitter, GitHub or Google
- Find friends by their username or email or more methods
- Invite people to a specific chat room
- Notification for new messages
- Support more data formats for sending messages, such as link, emoji, images etc.