Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
EToken is a smart contract, built using [Ethereum cryptocurrency network](https://ethereum.org/) and [Solidity programming language](https://solidity.readthedocs.io/en/latest/) by [CryptoCarbon](https://cryptocarbon.co.uk/).
It has rich set of features and designed for financial institutions to issue pegged assets on top of ethereum network.
Some of its the most important features are:
- Multi-layer transaction routing (like [IBAN](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bank_Account_Number), but [ICAP](https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/ICAP:-Inter-exchange-Client-Address-Protocol))
- 2FA via Ethereum contract
- Account recovery service for lost keys
- Automatic Ethereum network fee refunds
- Integrated exchange with Ether currency
- Ability to set transaction fees