The Application Domain Extension (ADE) Energy defines a standardized data model based on CityGML format for urban energy analyses, aiming to be a reference exchange data format between different urban modelling tools and expert databases.
A documentation of each classes and parameters is in development as an Excel sheet.
The latest ADE release is version 0.6.0. All releases can be found and downloaded on the releases page of the repository.
It has been developed since May 2014 by an international consortium of urban energy simulation developers and users:
- Special Interest Group 3D (SIG3D)
- University of Applied Sciences Stuttgart
- Technische Universität München
- Karlsruhe Institute für Technologie
- RWTH Aachen University / E.ON Energy Research Center
- HafenCityUniversität Hamburg
- European Institute for Energy Research
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Centre Scientifique et Technique du Batiment
- Electricité de France
- Dedagroup Public Services
- M.O.S.S Computer Grafik Systeme
- Austrian Institute of Technology
The CityGML Energy ADE currently (v0.6.0) is implemented in a single XSD schema. This pdf file gives an overview of the class diagrams of the whole model. For more details about the modules, a complete description can be found in the guidelines.