Based on CUBA Platform 6.3.1
In short, the application solves two problems:
- It shows the current balance by all accounts: cash, credit cards, deposits, debts, etc.
- It can generate a report by expense and income categories, showing where the money came from and how it was spent in a particular period of time.
- There are accounts that represent different kinds of money.
- There are operations: income to account, expense from account and transfer between accounts.
- A category can be set for expense or income operations.
- The current balance is constantly displayed and is recalculated after each operation.
- Categories report shows the summary by two arbitrary periods of time to allow quick visual comparison. Any category can be excluded from the report. You can "drill down" into any row to see the operations that comprise the row.
- The system consists of three web applications deployed onto one Tomcat instance:
- Full-functional CUBA UI
- Responsive UI built on Backbone.js + Bootstrap, which is designed to simplify entering operations on mobile devices.
Open the project in Studio and execute Run > Create database, then Run > Start application server.
The application will start at
adminas both login and password to access the application.
You can generate test data in Administration > JMX Console > app-core.akkount:type=SampleDataGenerator bean. In order to create sample transactions, enter a number of days (e.g. 100) back from the current date into
generateSampleData()method parameter and click Invoke.
After the method execution is finished, logout and login again. You will see the balance for sample accounts on the left panel.