This PowerShell script produces a simple report of the ActiveSync device associates in an Exchange organization.
Get-EASDeviceReport.ps1 - Exchange Server ActiveSync device report
Produces a report of ActiveSync device associations in the organization.
Results are output to screen, as well as optional log file, HTML report, and HTML email
- -SendEmail, Sends the HTML report via email using the SMTP configuration within the script.
- -Age, specifies the minimum number of days since last sync before including the device in the report. Default is 0 (all devices).
Produces a CSV file containing stats for all ActiveSync devices.
Sends an email report with CSV file attached for all ActiveSync devices.
.\Get-EASDeviceReport.ps1 -Age 30
Limits the report to devices that have not attempted synced in more than 30 days.
Written by: Paul Cunningham
Find me on:
- My Blog: https://paulcunningham.me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/paulcunningham
- LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/cunninghamp/
- Github: https://github.com/cunninghamp