A POC project delivering a podcast feed with Azure Functions, CosmosDB and Azue Blob Storage. The podcast is about the Zoo di 105; I don't claim any right and/or responsability on the radio program and its content.
The project has been created to demonstrate the power and simplicity of Azure PaaS (Platform as a Service). I have written the following blog posts to show parts of this project:
- Zoo 105 Podcast: introduction and Azure Function setup
- Zoo 105 Podcast: adding CosmosDB
- Zoo 105 Podcast: adding Azure Blob storage
The only prerequisite is an Azure subscription, that is used to deploy the artifacts. If you don't already have one, feel free to visit Microsoft Azure.
After downloading or cloning locally, you will need to:
- Create an Azure Function App, where to deploy the code;
- Create a CosmosDB database, that will be used to cache already requested data;
- Create an Azure Blob storage, where the downloaded episodes will be stored.
- Curia Damiano - Initial work - curia-damiano
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details