Simple sensor for avfallsor (garbage pickup)
Install using hacs or manual install
- Using the tool of choice open the directory (folder) for your HA configuration (where you find
- If you do not have a
custom_componentsdirectory (folder) there, you need to create it.
- In the
custom_componentsdirectory (folder) create a new folder called
- Download all the files from the
custom_components/avfallsor/directory (folder) in this repository.
- Place the files you downloaded in the new directory (folder) you created.
- Restart Home Assistant
||Address for garbage pickup|
||Name of your|
||Go to https://avfallsor.no/tommekalender/ enter the address and the hour number, press "vis tømmekalender" after that you get redirect to url that looks something like this:
The sensor tries to find the your address (to find the pickup dates for your address) in this order:
- Lat and lon that you entered when you setup home assistant.
So minimal yaml example could be.
sensor: - platform: avfallsor
sensor: - platform: avfallsor address: "Kongeveien 1, Kristiansand" municipality: "Kristiansand" street_id: 12345
- In the HA UI go to "Configuration" -> "Integrations" click "+" and search for "avfallsor"
lovelace_example folder for config example