Online Handwriting Tools
Python library and tool for calculating bag-of-features representations for online-handwritten trajectories. This project was designed to work with the Online-Handwritten George Washington Dataset. See there for more information about the expected trajectory file format.
./tool.py for basic usage and
./tool.py exampledata/company_traj.txt out.txt -n -b exampledata/clusters.txt
for calculating a bof representation of the normalized example trajectory.
As of now, the following parameters of the processing pipeline can only be changed in code (see tool.py):
- normalization steps (see traj/trajnorm.py for documentation)
- online-handwritten features (see traj/trajfeat.py for documentation)
- configuration of the spatial pyramid (see traj/spatialpyramid for documentation)
The tool's output is written in numpy-text format and is either a sequence of feature vectors (one for each point of the given trajectory, one vector per line) or a bag-of-features representation of the trajectory (one bin-value per line).
- traj/ contains the online-handwritten trajectory library
- exampledata/ contains an exemplary online-handwritten trajectory (company_traj.txt) as well as some pre-calculated clusters (clusters.txt)
- support for different choices of normalization steps and features
- ? supporting batch calculations for multiple trajectories ?
Apache License, Version 2.0