Packet Sender Mobile
The award-winning desktop app is now available for Android and iOS, and like its older desktop father, it is also open soruce! Packet Sender is an easy way to communicate with devices using UDP or TCP commands.
Use Packet Sender Cloud to save/share/import packets from desktop to mobile.
The mobile apps contain no ads, no analytics, no "Review me!" nags, no email list sign-ups, no notifications, and no IAPs. Also, it is open source with an extremely permissible license. For the small price, please support this project by purchasing.
- Built-in servers for both TCP and UDP
- Built-in client for both TCP and UDP
- Specify your data in either HEX or ASCII.
- Traffic log of incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Save your packets for later with a name
Packet Sender Mobile was developed entirely in C# using Xamarin.Forms