Cookiecutter Chaos Toolkit
Cookiecutter_ template for the Chaos Toolkit Extensions.
Based on the cookiecutter-pypackage.
Free software: BSD license
Install the latest Cookiecutter if you haven't installed it yet (this requires Cookiecutter 1.4.0 or higher):
pip install -U cookiecutter
Alternatively, to install the cookiecutter package in OSX:
brew install cookiecutter
Generate a Chaos Toolkit Extension project:
- Create a repo and put it there.
- Add the repo to your Travis-CI_ account.
- Install the dev requirements into a virtualenv. (
pip install -r requirements_dev.txt)
- Register your project with PyPI.
- Run the Travis CLI command travis encrypt --add deploy.password to encrypt your PyPI password in Travis config and activate automated deployment on PyPI when you push a new tag to master branch.
- Release your package by pushing a new tag to master.
- Add a requirements.txt file that specifies the packages you will need for your project and their versions. For more info see the pip docs for requirements files.
- Activate your project on `pyup.io`_.