I got rid of my IG account some time ago, but I'd still like to see photos from my wife and our dog. I was just visiting the IG website for each public user I wanted to view, but that was way too much work. So I built this one Sunday.
Want your own noinstagram page?
- fork this repo
- set up github pages for the forked repo and point it at /docs
- edit accounts.json with your preferred IG accounts and/or hashtags
- that's it. A GitHub Action should run every 6 hours updating your page. (You can change this in .github/workflows/build.yml)
You can also build using the noish.sh script. Just edit that script and set your GitHub username, and set an environment variable with your GitHub access token.
- thanks to instagram-php-scraper for the hard work
- style and features are pretty basic, but hey, pull requests welcome
- there are some variables in build.php you might want to change