Enhanced clojure records. See http://david-mcneil.com/post/765563763/enhanced-clojure-records for .
Update May 2011:
- record zipper support
- record matchure support
- dissoc2 preserves record type
- universal record constructor
- defined record? predicate
Enhance clojure records to:
- print in an eval'able form
- provide clojure function as constructor
- accept named parameters (maps) in constructor
- participate in pre/post walk multi-method
David McNeil August 2010
The use and distribution terms for this software are covered by the Eclipse Public License 1.0 http://opensource.org/licenses/eclipse-1.0.php.