- Updated css to apply styles correctly in Fluid App.
- Made a modification to correctly display the user's own avatar
- Added a time formatter to switch from 24h time to 12h format.
These are some enhancements I use for Flowdock. They make it look more like a popular chat client, which really helps in readability.
It will do the following:
- Always display the message time
- Show a user's avatar next to her message
There's a bookmarklet you can drag into your bookmarks bar and just click after you load a flow.
The bookmarklet is embedded here: http://jensarps.github.com/flowdock-enhancements/
If you're using Fluid, there's also a user script, it's the
Flowdock Enhancements.user.js file.
(To add a userscript to Fluid, click the script icon in the app's topbar)
This is how it looks like: