Ocsigen is a poweful web server and framework in OCaml. The documentation is providing these sample codes in the "Quick Howto" section.
To test these examples, type:
Replace "example_directory" with one of the following available examples.
This script will generate a Makefile and a configuration file then compile and launch an ocsigen server.
The famous "Hello World" in Ocsigen!
- Documentation: How does a page's source code look?
Avoid copy-pasting header-footer code by making a page skeletton
- Documentation: How to make a page skeletton?
Make your website beautiful by adding some CSS
- Documentation: How to add a CSS stylesheet?
So many HTML5 elements available, which one will I choose?
- Documentation: How to put some elements in my page?
Get parameters in your pages services
- Documentation: How to use "get" parameters or parameters in the URL?
- Documentation: How to add a Javacript script?
Copyright 2012 Barbara Lepage Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Latest version of this project is on GitHub: https://github.com/db0company/Ocsigen-Quick-Howto/