Agility Record Book is a free and open source program for tracking your dog's progress in a variety of agility venues. (Though I do ask that you make a donation to a local animal shelter or rescue group).
Currently Supported Venues:
- AAC Agility Association of Canada
- ADAA Agility Dog Association of Australia (pending, could use some help completing it)
- AKC American Kennel Club
- ASCA Australian Shepherd Club of America
- CKC Canadian Kennel Club
- CKCSC Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club
- CPE Canine Performance Events
- DOCNA Dogs On Course in North America
- FCI Fédération Cynologique Internationale
- NADAC North American Dog Agility Council
- SCC Société Centrale Canine
- TDAA Teacup Dogs Agility Association
- UKC United Kennel Club
- UKI UK Agility International
- USDAA United States Dog Agility Association
- VALOR Virtual Agility League
Note: I can really use some help when rules change. Just send me a note. Or if you're adventuresome, modify the configuration in the program and send me a copy of that. (Or submit a pull request!) In some cases, the program won't be able to support what is needed - but we can fix that!
Agility Record Book started as a humble Excel spreadsheet, but that quickly grew too complicated since I wanted it to automatically calculate many things. And with all the rule differences between the venues, the macros were complex and data entry was a pain! Thus AgilityBook was born on December 28, 2002. With the help of many people in the Yahoo discussion group, various options were debated, added, and tested. In July of 2003, I officially released the source code into the public domain on Source Forge. This was then moved to GitHub at the end of December 2017.
Agility Record Book currently supports:
- Windows XP and higher (32/64 bit)
- MaxOS 10.7 and higher (64 bit)
The binaries for the platforms above can be found in Releases.
[MIT License] (https://github.com/dconnet/AgilityBook/blob/master/License.txt)