Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added EWMA filter to DcsBios::Potentiometer. This should finally stop potentiometers from spamming the serial port. To tweak the filter parameters, use the DcsBios::PotentiometerEWMA template instead (see Potentiometers.h for its definition).
- provide sendDcsBiosMessage and DcsBios::sendDcsBiosMessage. Both of these functions will now block again until the message has been transmitted successfully. The non-blocking variant has been renamed to DcsBios::tryToSendDcsBiosMessage.
- fixed a bunch of compiler warnings (now compiles with -Wall -Werror in the Arduino IDE 1.8.2)
- tried to improve the order in which inputs get the chance to send a message
- add ability to pass a custom map function to the ServoOutput class
- provide DcsBios::piecewiseMap template function
- adopt recommended file structure for Arduino libraries and add metadata file
- make IntegerBuffer::hasUpdatedData() public
- fix undefined behavior in DCSBIOS_DEFAULT_SERIAL mode
- add optional argument to select number of steps per detent to DcsBios::RotaryEncoder
- make SwitchMultiPos default to the last selected position instead of position 0 when none of the pins are pulled to ground. This avoids temporarily switching back to position 0 when you have a break-before-make rotary switch or if some of the positions on your physical rotary switch are unused.
- fix a bug with the dirty bit logic in Int16Buffer. If no previous updates had been received (e.g. when the Arduino had just started up), a data update from DCS-BIOS that tried to set the value to zero would not mark the data as dirty, so getUpdatedData() would still return false.