Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The app is now notarized by Apple.
- You can drag karaoke lyrics window cross screen.
- Support iTunes music video. (#166)
- Add menu item for showing current lyrics in finder.
- Optimized for dark mode.
- Trim leading and trailing Furigana on kanas for Japanese lyrics. (#183)
由于无法通过审核，此版本不会在 Mac App Store 发布。
This version won't be on the Mac App Store. Apple doesn't approve it.
- Add support for Touch Bar lyrics. (#33)
- Add global lyrics offset. (#146, #168)
- Automatically generate furigana for Japanese lyrics.
- Add vertical mode for karaoke lyrics.
- New shortcut for lyrics display. (#117)
- Adjusting lyrics offset no longer triggers an instant disk writing.
- You can set progress color and shadow color separately. (#155)
- You can double click search result to apply it. (#162)
- You can easily open lyrics saving directory in finder.
- Fix a crash when searching for specific songs. (#163)
- Karaoke lyrics now features word time tag like a real karaoke machine.
- Introduce new lyrics file format - LRCX.
- Support Audirvana Plus. (#109)
- Support font fallback for karaoke lyrics. Previous selected font is used as font fallback. (#62)
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Redesigned lyrics filter, support regular expression.
- Disable Chinese translation for non-Chinese user.
- Focus on search window when click "Search Lyrics...". (#94)
- Perform Chinese conversion before write to iTunes. (#77)