Custom links for Virtual Radar Server (a.k.a. VRS). This plug-in add new links to the Detail panel, that may help identify new aircraft or find pictures to the existing ones.
- VRS installed and running
- VRS Custom Content Plugin installed and enabled.
- Clone or download the repo into a directory on the machine where VRS is running. Ensure you do not place the files under the Virtual Radar Server directory, since they could be overwritten on upgrades.
- Open a text editor and modify the file "CustomLink.js" so that the first line of code begins with <script> and the last line ends with </script>, and save the file.
- Configure the VRS Custom Content Plugin to add the "CustomLink.js" file into the END of HEAD portion of the pages, with an " * " (without quotes and spaces) on the Address field, so it will populate the links on all pages (including reports).
This project was only possible thanks to the invaluable help of many individuals and communities, especially the creator of the VRS, Andrew Whewell, always solicitous in ; Andrew Hill, whose site inspired me deeply; and all of the community, including Ramon Martins and Jaime Hempke, which together maintain the excellent site .
Feel free to download and share these files, suggest corrections, or send requests for more aviation links, as I'm constantly updating this repository with new usefull resources.