easy_html_creator is a gem that makes developing static HTML websites easy and joyful.
Once you learned the joy of haml or sass, it get boring to program in "plain old" html and css.
Using our Gem you could generate and maintain multiple static websites and program them in your preferred languages.
Currently supported by our fast and lightweight re-generation server:
- Sass (with bootstarp)
We also included the "actionview" gem, to enable the use of rails standard functions like "text_field_tag".
Extended doumentation, can be found here: http://easyhtmlcreator.bplaced.net
Add folliwing to your Gemfile
This command will generate a sample dev_root and web_root folder
This command will generate all the files
ehc server [--ip-adres 127.0.0.1] [--port 5678]
This command will start a webserver with will automatically regenerate all the files
- clean/refactor code
- Add tests
- Add Travis intigration (https://travis-ci.org)
Files are located in the first commit and/or version 0.0.1
- ./ruby_files/generate.rb is based on: https://github.com/scarpenter/command_line_haml/blob/master/generate.rb
- ./ruby_files/server.rb is based on: https://practicingruby.com/articles/implementing-an-http-file-server
- Fork it ( https://github.com/dennisvandehoef/easy_gravatar/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Make sure the test walk trough (
- Create a new Pull Request