Event management and registration
What is it?
Event management and registration is an extension for TYPO3 CMS to manage events and registrations.
Summary of features
- Easy usage for editors
- Registration can be activated for each event individually
- Configurable additional fields in the registration form
- Optional registration waitlist with move up feature when a confirmed registration is cancelled
- Double opt in (optional) for event registration
- Attachments in registration emails to participant and/or admin
- iCal attachment in emails to participant
- Configurable validity of double opt in links
- Cancellation configurable for each event
- Prefill of registration fields for logged in frontend users
- Frontend plugin to show event registrations for logged in frontend users
- Backend administration module to manage events and registrations
- CSV export for all registrations of an event
- Notification module with configurable email templates to notify event participants
- Extendable with own fields through own extension
- Configurable template layouts for the listview
- Configurable category menu
- Searchview for events
- Create multiple registrations at once by a single user
- Optionally check email address of registrations for uniqueness per event
- Configurable and extendable spam checks (included honeypot, amount of links, challenge/response)
- Optional Spam-Protection with reCAPTCHA
- Download of iCal file for events
- Uses TYPO3 system categories to structure events by category
- Price options valid until selected dates (e.g. for early bird prices)
- Payment processing after successful registration
- Configurable payment methods
- Show events using the "Insert Record" Content Element
- Calendar view with possibility to navigate to next/previous month
- Automatic cache clearing when event has been changed in backend
- Lots of PSR-14 Events to extend the extension with own functionality
- Based on Extbase and Fluid
- Covered with unit and functional tests
- Actively maintained
The extension includes a detailed documentation in ReST format. You can view the extension manual on TYPO3 https://docs.typo3.org/p/derhansen/sf_event_mgt/master/en-us/ or use ext:sphinx to view the documentation directly in your TYPO3 installation.
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just do
composer require derhansen/sf_event_mgt.
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the TYPO3 extension manager module.
|5.x||10.x||>= 7.2||Features, Bugfixes, Security Updates|
|4.x||8.7 - 9.5||7.0 - 7.4||Bugfixes, Security Updates|
|3.x||7.6 - 8.7||5.5 - 7.3||Support dropped|
|2.x||7.6 - 8.7||5.5 - 7.2||Support dropped|
|1.x||6.2 - 7.6||5.5 - 5.6||Support dropped|
Free public support is available on the #ext-sf_event_mgt TYPO3 Slack Channel.
You can ask questions at https://stackoverflow.com and tag your question with
Please refer to the contributing document included in this repository.