Event management and registration
What is it?
Event management and registration is an extension for TYPO3 CMS to manage events and registrations.
Summary of features
- Easy usage for editors
- Registration can be activated for each event individually
- Configurable additional fields in the registration form
- Optional registration waitlist
- Double opt in (optional) for event registration
- Attachments in registration e-mails to participant and/or admin
- iCal attachment in e-mails to participant
- Configurable validity of double opt in links
- Cancellation configurable for each event
- Prefill of registration fields for logged in frontend users
- Frontend plugin to show event registrations for logged in frontend users
- Backend administration module to manage events and registrations
- CSV export for all registrations of an event
- Configurable e-mail templates to notify event participants
- Extendable with own fields through own extension
- Configurable template layouts for the listview
- Configurable category menu
- Searchview for events
- Create multiple registrations at once by a single user
- Optionally check e-mail address of registrations for uniqueness per event
- Optional Spam-Protection with reCAPTCHA
- Download of iCal file for events
- Uses TYPO3 system categories to structure events by category
- Price options valid until selected dates (e.g. for early bird prices)
- Payment processing after successful registration
- Configurable payment methods
- Calendar view with possibility to navigate to next/previous month
- Automatic cache clearing when event has been changed in backend
- Based on Extbase and Fluid
- Covered with unit and functional tests
- Actively maintained
The extension includes a detailed documentation in ReST format. You can view the extension manual on TYPO3 TER https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/sf_event_mgt/ or use ext:sphinx to view the documentation directly in your TYPO3 installation.
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just do
composer require derhansen/sf_event_mgt.
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the TYPO3 extension manager module.
Please refer to the contributing document included in this repository.