Dockerized OSCAR EMR
OSCAR EMR is an open-source Electronic Medical Record (EMR) for the Canadian family physicians.
This is a script to deploy master branch from OSCAR repository on a docker container. This is for OSCAR developers. If you want just to use OSCAR try my vagrant script.
- USE THE LATEST DATABASE DUMP. You may have to add all update sql too.
How to Use this
- Just clone this repo, add database dump (Oscar15ON.sql) to dbdump and ./install.sh
- Access Tomcat at http://localhost:8091/ (oscar/oscar) and start oscar_mcmaster service.
- Access oscar at http://localhost:8091/oscar_mcmaster/
- You can setup your development environment such as IntelliJ to auto-deploy into the container.
What the script does
- Checks out master branch from OSCAR repo at bitbucket.
- Compile with maven.
- Create Docker containers.
- Deploy the database and application in the containers.