Dockerized OSCAR EMR
OSCAR EMR is an open-source Electronic Medical Record (EMR) for the Canadian family physicians. This is a script to deploy master branch from OSCAR repository on a docker container. This pulls a fork of OSCAR at https://github.com/E-Health/oscar. The official repository is here.
This is an experimental application and is not for production use.
What's new in V3.0 (Nov 2019)
- builder container (No local java/maven needed)
- Database is created from repo. (No sql needed)
- Added an install script that downloads pre-compiled war from jenkins to the docker container
- This includes drugref (Thanks @countable)
- Useful for testing: Use ./install-rel.sh
How to Use this
- Just clone this repo and ./install.sh
- Access oscar at http://localhost:8091/oscar_mcmaster/
Using external database
- Change the setting in docker-compose.yml
What the script does
- Checks out master branch from OSCAR repo.
- Compile with maven.
- Create Docker containers.
- Deploy the database and application in the containers.
- If you want to use an existing database, add it in docker-compose.yml