Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This is a bugfix release
In version 0.5.0 and 0.5.1 the web interface wasn't updated when just a single
remoteRotator server lan instance was used. The aggregation webserver and the
remoteRotator server nats were not affected by this bug.
This is a bugfix release
In version 0.5.0 problems have been reported with disappearing rotators on the network and a frozen Web Interface. These bugs have been addressed in this release.
- timeout value for a service (rotator) on the network is now 10 seconds
- fixed timeout handler for services which have disappeared
- fixed reconnecting issues in the web interface
- Added sanity check for elevation-min and elevation-max parameters
- Added a REST Interface to allow 3rd party app integration
- Added NATS transport using the go-micro framework (Now DEFAULT TRANSPORT!)
- Support for secure websockets when operated behind a reverse proxy
- Compressed binaries down to about 10MByte
This release is a bugfix release.
- RMutex Unlock in Yaesu implementation which caused an error if the name was retrieved
This is the forth release of remoteRotator.
- support for a dummy rotator (perfect for testing)
- full support for elevation rotators
- metadata for the rotators
- overlap (>360°) is shown as a blue arc section
- limited rotation (< 360°) is shown as a green arc section
- mechanical stop of the rotator is shown as a dashed red line
- browser windows resize now properly
- cross browser optimised (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) (caveat: Safari only supports clicking on a new heading, while Chrome and Firefox allow dragging. This is due to a limitation of the Safari Mouse API)
- simplified mDNS discovery
- provided REST endpoints
- better documentation
- ars rotator has been renamed to yaesu. The reason for this change is that ars just implements the yaesu GS232 protocol.
- tcp command has been renamed to lan since it actually provides beside tcp also http and web sockets.
- tcp server disabled by default
This is the second release of remoteRotator.
- HTTP Interface
- Websocket Interface
- Discovery via mDNS
- Added Metadata support for a rotator (min/max values and position of the mechanical stop)
- Added Windows 32bit to the build system
- General query performance via TCP / Websockets has been improved and supports now easily 100.000 requests / sec (if ever needed - hi).
- Metadata are not displayed on the web interface (yet)
- After resizing the browser window, the window might now display correctly the resized rotator. You just have to click into the canvas or reload.
This is the first version of remoteRotator.
- EA4TX ARS
- TCP sockets