System Management - CPU Sample Application
This application demonstrates the usage of the System Management - CPU and memory APIs. It displays some panels to configure the CPU cores and settings and monitoring some of the CPU and memory parameters.
To run this example you need:
- One compatible device to host the application.
- A USB connection between the device and the host PC in order to transfer and launch the application.
Make sure the hardware is set up correctly:
- The device is powered on.
- The device is connected directly to the PC by the micro USB cable.
The example is already configured, so all you need to do now is to build and launch the project.
While it is running, the application displays a set of panels. Each panel displays specific functionality provided by the API:
- CPU cores: Allows you to enable and disable the different CPU cores.
- CPU configuration: Allows you to configure the CPU frequencies and governor. Depending on the selected governor you can configure advanced governor settings.
- CPU usage: Displays the overall usage of the CPU in % as well as the usage of each core.
- PI calculation test: Executes an arithmetic test calculating the specified digits of the number Pi.
- CPU and memory status: Displays instant values of some CPU and memory parameters such as temperature, overall usage, current frequency, and free vs total memory.
- ConnectCore 6 SBC
- ConnectCore 6 SBC v3
- ConnectCore 8X SBC Pro
Copyright (c) 2014-2019, Digi International Inc. email@example.com
Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.