WP Performance Score Booster speed-up page load times and improve website scores in services like PageSpeed, YSlow, Pingdom and GTmetrix.
This plugin will...
- Remove any query strings from static resources like CSS & JS files
- Add Vary: Accept-Encoding header, and
- Set expires caching (leverage browser caching).
- Download the stable version of plugin from wordpress.org repo or developer version from GitHub.
- Upload the folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it!
- Latest Stable version: wordpress.org repo
- Latest Developer version: Clone the GitHub repository or Download zip
This is a development reposiroty for
WP Performance Score Booster and should not be used for support. Please visit the wordpress.org support forum for any support request.
Anyone is welcome to contribute to the development of this plugin. There are various ways to do so: