You need dynamic columns in your tables. What do you do?
- Create lots of tables to handle it. Nice, now you'll need more models and lots of additional sqls. Insertion and selection will be slow as hell.
- Use a noSQL database just for this issue. Good luck.
- Create a serialized column. Nice, insertion will be fine, and reading data from a record too. But, what if you have a condition in your select that includes serialized data? Yeah, regular expressions.
Projects using this package
- django-rest-framework-hstore: django-rest-framework tools for django-hstore
- Libreborme: django web platform that opens data from the Spanish Companies Register by providing also a search engine
- Nodeshot: extensible django web application for management of community-led georeferenced data - some features of django-hstore, like the
schema-modehave been developed for this project