Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the wiki for EALib, a library for evolutionary algorithms. If this is your first time here, start with the Introduction. To install EALib, see the Getting started guide. To go through a few examples, follow the tutorial. Happy evolving!
Disclaimer: Before we get started, you should know that a decent understanding of C++ and generic/template programming is going to help a bunch. The EALib tutorial starts out with some basic C++, but ramps to more advanced concepts fairly quickly. If you're new to C++ or template programming, I recommend turning around and at least running through a C++ tutorial (like this one) first.
- Getting started (prerequisites, installation, testing)
- Hello, world! - A simple binary genetic algorithm (All-ones)
- [Experimenting with All-Ones](Experimenting with All Ones)
- Real-valued genome (function optimization)
- Markov Networks (interpreted genome)
- Digital Evolution
- Researching with EALib
- [Creating a new EALib project](Creating a new EALib project)
- Reference guide