@page DoneJS @hide title @hide sidebar
If you are looking for the fastest way to get a fully modern development environment setup and produce a lightning fast application, you’ve come to the right place.
DoneJS is a combination of the following technologies:
- StealJS — ES6, CJS, and AMD module loader and builder
- CanJS — Custom elements and model-view-viewmodel (MVVM) utilities
- jQuery — DOM helpers
- jQuery++ — Extended DOM helpers
- QUnit or Mocha — Assertion library
- FuncUnit — Functional tests
- Testee or Karma — Test runner
- DocumentJS — Documentation
- can-ssr — Server-side rendering utilities for CanJS
DoneJS is an
npm package that simply installs all the previous
technologies. Check out DoneJS.com for the collective benefits of these technologies
and guides on how to use them together to build an amazing application.
Check out the contribution guide on DoneJS.com.