Mautic Twig Plugin Skeleton
This is a functioning (although basic) example of how to create a plugin for Mautic. For full docs on creating plugins for Mautic, see the Mautic Developer Documentation.
composer require dongilbert/mautic-twig-plugin-skeleton-bundle
- Download this repo and place it in a folder within the
pluginsdir of your Mautic installation. Be sure the folder name matches the name of the bundle file in the root of this repo. (Or whatever you change it to)
Making use of this
- You can add as many extensions as you'd like, just be sure to add them all to the
services => otherarray within the
- After making your modifications and placing the code, clear your cache.
- Go to your plugins page in Mautic and then click
Install / Upgrade Plugins
- You now have access to your custom twig extension in any of your templates!