Universal IFR Extractor
Utility that can extract the internal forms representation from both EFI and UEFI modules and convert it into a human readable format.
You can download an executable here.
© 2014 donovan6000
- Added support for multiple string packages being used by one form.
- Fixed an issue that caused it to crash older versions of Windows.
- Corrected form set offsets that were off by four bytes.
- Fixed an issue with ASROCK FM2-A55M's Setup module.
- Shows entire command's hex sequence in output.
- I think I fixed the issue that prevented it from running on Windows XP.
- Doesn't require any additional DLLs anymore.
- The extract dialog now starts in the selected modules directory.
- Fix the issue where it crashed on a few Acer BIOS. Thanks BDMaster!
- Initial release.