Find more infos on the official MDP page. CAUTION: 1.6.x has changes to methods and options that are incompatible with previous versions of the same methods.
- Fix in maintaining custom dateFormat in toggleDate method.
- Fixed respecting beforeShowDay custom classes.
- Minor fixes.
- Added "destroy" method.
- Added method "value" that returns the string value that would be used in input elements.
- Refreshing calendar if dates are modified using MDP methods.
- Fixed the link within altField, input field and their initial html value attribute.
- Minor changes.
- Bug fixes
- Any preloaded values in input text field or altField are added to the calendar automatically.
- Now 'beforeShowDay' is as transparent as it can be.
CAUTION: 1.6.x has changes to methods and options that are incompatible with previous versions of the same methods.
- Simplified 'mode' options syntax.
- Changed the way 'removeDates' works, now it receives dates instead of indexes.
- Added 'removeIndexes' method, that is a fixed version of the previous 'removeDates' method.
- Added numeric format (milliseconds) as date format available.
- Fixed 'pickableRange' option.
- Improved conversion method.
- Fixed method 'removeDates' does not work when passing an array of indexes.
- Added an error when method 'addDates' receives an empty array.
- Fills the input field with pre selected dates on load.
- Deleted an exceeded comma that caused problems in IE7 and earlier.
CAUTION: 1.5.x has changes to methods and options that are incompatible with previous versions of the same methods.
- changed AVOIDED term with DISABLED so, for example,
- fixed two days selection instead of only one.
- Changed the default minimum date from
- Fixed some bugs when trying to compare a date with an unknown object: now the unknown object is considered as
- Some code reorganization.
- General bugs fixes.
- First public version.