Homebrew to dump and inject savefiles from original game cards on dsi
- Easily usable, with simple menus, allows saving the save as "gameid.sav" or as custom input.
- Suports card swapping, dump your entire collection without even resetting your console off once.
- Support almost all the ds(i) games, even the ones with the infrared sensor.
- Working on 3ds consoles via a nds launcher such as Dsimenu++.
All the savefiles will be saved and loaded from the folred "saves" placed in the root of your sd.
- Pokedoc for his project nds-savegame-manager in which he rewrote the library used to read saves compatible with games with infrared sensors